I’m thrilled that you want to know more about choreography. There is so much to learn and whether you have little formal dance or choreography training or have years of dance training, there are simple principles and ideas you can put into practice that will add depth, interest, and variety to your dances.
I will make sure to include you when emailing ideas, videos, and resources to help you expand your choreography. (If you have come across this page without having subscribed to my email list, you’ll want to subscribe, so you don’t miss these tips.)
I also want to share with you ten of my top blog posts and resources that are already available on this topic:
- When You are Juggling Choreography Assignments
- Fabulous Choreography DVD for the Solo Dancer
- Add Variety, Creativity and Unity to Your Choreography
- My Seven Favorite Choreography Tips
- Do you consult others when you choreograph?
- Create a Powerful Group Dance from a Simple Solo
- Do Technique and Choreograph Stifle Prophetic Dance
- Choreographed, Anointed Dances You can Use for your Team
- Ten Things Worship Dancers can Learn from the School Dance Team
- DVD’s I would be negligent not to mention these awesome choreography DVDs by Lynn M. Hayden: Divine Choreography, Dance Composition, Creative Worship, Expressive Worship and Sign, Modern Dance I and II and Ballet I, II, and III. All of these can be found here.