I’m on sabbatical from posting to my blog*, but want to continue giving you access to valuable resources that will help you with your dance ministry. *If you would like to know why, click here.
Here are ten of my favorite blog posts from the last four years. I pray each one encourages and equips you as you dance for Him:
- What does the Lord think of Dance? What’s the purpose of Dance in ministry?
- My Seven Favorite Choreography Tips
- Is God Tapping you on the Shoulder
- What Every Worship Dancer Needs to Know about Worshiping with Flags
- What I wish Every Dance Team Member Knew
- How to Dance the Scriptures
- How to Invite Your Congregation to Join the Dance
- Seven Benefits to Teaching Worship Dance to Children Outside the Church
- Why Not You?
- Sometimes You Have to Get Out of the Way