Psalm 8:2 “Through the praise of children and infants you have established a stronghold against your enemies.”
Worship Dance classes allow students to:
• learn the biblical basis for using dance and movement to worship
• build a vocabulary of movement for worship
• learn a choreographed dance to a worship song
• experiment with props such as streamers, scarves and flags in worship
• minister to others by presenting their dance at an Assisted Living Facility
• get exercise, strengthen their muscles, practice following directions, build Christ-centered friendships and have FUN!