I’m thrilled that you want to learn more about dance ministry leadership. I have had some amazing dance ministry mentors in my life and I would love to share their wisdom and the wisdom I have gained from my own mistakes with you.
I will make sure to include you when emailing ideas, videos, and resources to help you with dance ministry leadership. (If you have come across this page without having subscribed to my email list, you’ll want to subscribe, so you don’t miss these tips.)
I also want to share with you fiftenn of my top blog posts and resources that are already available on this topic:
- How Do You Know if You are Called to Dance?
- Why Not You?
- Dealing with Difficult Team Members
- Improve Attendance at Praise Dance Practice
- Helping the Dancer who Loves Performance Over Worship
- Four Things I Learned from Our Advent Dance
- Living God’s Dreams: Ministry Activation
- Doors Open When We Say Yes
- Sometimes You Have to Get Out of the Way
- Do You Let Yourself Be the Student?
- Making Your Dance Team Male Friendly
- Prophetic Dance: When and Where?
- Why I took a Sabatical
- Ministry Training the Equips and Transforms
- Books and DVDs: Check out these fantastic resources by Lynn M. Hayden: Called to Dance, Team Terrificus, Creative Worship, Divine Choreography and Processionals, Props and Pageantry