Romans 12:1 “Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God. This is your reasonable service.”
Workshops for Women cover:
- the biblical basis for dance
- props and pageantry in worship using expressive sign language to tell God’s stories
- the heart of the worshipper
- the power of dance to minister
- using movement as an expression of your private devotion to Jesus
The Bible shares stories of God’s people dancing before the Him, kneeling, and laying prostrate in prayer. In Movement & Dance in Worship workshops, participants look at dance and movement in the Bible, are introduced to basic dance skills, learn simple movements that can be an expression of worship, and experiment with movement. Whether or not you have any dance background, whether you desire to dance in a worship service or only in the privacy of your personal time with Jesus, this workshop will enhance your experience of worship and equip you to express your love for Jesus in movement. Movement & Dance in Worship is for women age 12 and older.