We are so glad you have decided to join us to position your dance ministry for greater impact in 2016. – Marlita Hill and Amy Tang
We look forward to meeting you on the call and helping you fortify your assignment for 2016.
Call ID: 140500
Please don’t share this call information with others.
February 20 Entering Ministry (see call information above)
This session is what all the other sessions have been leading up to: clarifying our unique assignments for this season. Here is what we did:
•Discuss how we seek out the particular course and assignment God has for each of us individually
•Learn the importance of the briefing session and how we go about attending it
•Share what we understand about our individual assignments
•Pray for you in your assignment
Go here to listen or to download the call: download (Click download, then right click, then choose “save audio as.”
- Answer the reflection questions on page 100 of the book. Please share your answer to #1 (What are the specifics of your assignment?) on our private Facebook page or on this page in the comments (this page is also private).
- Based on what was covered in this session and chapter, write a prayer to God about your assignment through dance. Include what you desire to accomplish through Him and Him through you.
February 13 The Effectiveness of Dance Ministry. We will :
•Learn the importance and impact of our movement and the songs we choose
•Study the scriptures and see how God used movement prophetically
•Speak to seasons when we question our own reasons for serving or we feel we’ve lost our way.
•Learn how to realign with the Lord’s purposes in these difficult seasons
•Learn how to approach our ministry when we can’t see how our finances will come together to support us
This chapter contains practical help, good theology and encouragement.
You can also go here to download the call: download
- With greater understanding, what do I need to shift and adjust in the way I approach choreography and song selection? Please post this to our facebook page.
- Watch the video below of the dance that the Lord gave Marlita that accompanies the prophetic word at the end of this chapter.
- Based on what was covered in this chapter, write a prayer to God about the songs and choreography used in your ministry. Include what you desire to accomplish through Him and Him through you.
Session 2: Place and Function
Go here to download the call: Download (Right click to save)
- What are the logistical and administrative responsibilities involved in my ministry? Have I sought the Lord in how to address these? Have I allowed any of them to consume my time in a way that hinders me from communing with God as I should? What do I need to adjust (through delegating, removing, etc.)? Please share your response on our private Facebook page.
- Based on what was covered in this chapter, write a prayer to God about your place in His operation. Include what you desire to accomplish through Him and Him through you. Feel free to keep this between you and the Lord or to share on the Facebook page, whichever you feel comfortable with.
Session 1: Ministry Demystified
Go here to download the call: Download
- List the projects you’ve undertaken in the past year. Which ones do you feel qualify as service? Are there any in which you expended effort but, as you stop to evaluate, weren’t service (as defined by the “what I asked for” principle)?
- Ask God for a specific opportunity to obey. Share what you sensed you heard, what you did, and what the results were. Share this on the Facebook page for this event or in the comments on this page.